Meet up with your Mindvalley family in Los Angeles to welcome in the beginning of the Fall and explore this week’s Mindvalley Café topic with a hike and a light bite afterwards!
Sunday, September 24th
Join your Mindvalley family in Los Angeles for a morning hike and to continue the flow, stay for a light bite to discuss the Mindvalley Café: Topic of the Week - Wu Wei: The Art of Non-Doing
- 10:00 AM - Meet each other before start of hike for introductions
- 10:15 AM-12:00 PM - Hike
- 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM - For those who can stay longer! - We will walk together back to The Trails Café for a light bite to discuss the Mindvalley Café's Topic of the Week "Wu Wei: The Art of Non-Doing"
Address: 2333 Fern Dell Los Angeles, CA 90027
Meeting Location: We will be meeting in front of The Trails Café (inside Griffith Park) and will hike to the Griffith Observatory!
For more information on how to get there using Public Transportation: https://www.laparks.org/griffithpark/#attractions
Parking: There is public parking in front of The Trails Café and along Fern Dell
- The Trails Café is an outdoor stand tucked at the bottom of Griffith Park near Fern Dell. Featuring homemade treats, sandwiches, & coffee.
- The short hike from Fern Dell to Griffith Observatory is a landscaped trail at the base of the canyon rich with plants and ponds and bridges.
- Please make sure to hydrate prior to arriving and bring a water bottle!
- For more information about the hike: https://www.welikela.com/walking-fern-dell-to-griffith-observatory-l-a-on-foot-3/
- This trail is generally considered a moderately challenging route, it takes an average of 1 h 23 min to complete. This is a very popular area for hiking, running, and walking.
- Dogs are welcome, but must be on a leash.
- Length: 2.6 mi
- Elevation gain: 610 ft
- Route type: Loop
- After the hike, we will make our way back together to The Trails Café for a light brunch to share about this week’s Mindvalley Café topic.
For updates leading up to the event, and for communicating during day of, please join the official California Telegram Group for Mindvalley Meetups: https://t.me/+YNARzAJVMNBiMzE9
(About Mindvalley Café: As part of Mindvalley Café, our global community goes deep and transformative, sharing perspectives and questions about the same topic each week. This weekly exploration at a global level unifies our Mindvalley community and invites us to dig deeper within ourselves and create meaningful dialogues within our local communities. Click here for future Topics of the Week!)
Looking forward to being in community with everyone!
With love and gratitude,
Monica Sandoval Perez
Mindvalley Meetup California Coordinator & Local Host, Los Angeles