Hello Beautiful Mindvalley Souls!
Join our monthly Orlando Mindvalley Café Meetup event: on the first Sunday, at 11:30am EST (Eastern time). SEE RSVP/PARKING INFO BELOW.
It's about sharing and collecting wisdom around our Mindvalley weekly topic. Meetings are about getting different points of view, and to increase collective consciousness. It´s not about challenging, nor judging others. It´s about creating a safe space, for love. sharing, support, healing, and learning with different life experiences.
Our topic of the week: The 3 Most Important Questions (The 3MIQs). Achieving Goals, Clarity on Life Vision, Developing Greater Positivity, Finding Your Purpose, Living a Purposeful Life, Manifesting Dreams!
- Check out Vishen's blog: https://blog.mindvalley.com/3miqs/
- or Mindvalley's quest: https://www.mindvalley.com/signup?utm_source=blog_end_of_post_cta&utm_campaign=blog_freemium_3miq&utm_medium=end_of_article&otag=mv_blog_freemium_3miq
The three most important questions you can ask yourself are:
- What do you want to experience in life?
- How do you want to grow and develop yourself?
- How do you want to contribute to the world?
- Mingle & Meet: Host will be there 15 minutes earlier to verify everyone's RSVPs.
Meeting conversation begins ON TIME: How we play, Connect and Share: What is the most important thing you want the world to know about you?
Introduction to the 3MIQs.
- Wrap up and Group Photo.
🔵 How We Play
When we enter the space we all agree to let go of the past and current issues and future worries and be here now. (at least just for this event)
One person at a time
To honor a present space to hear each other out without interruptions, one person speaks at a time. We make this simple by having a talking stick, which represents that whoever has this, is the one speaking and unless they ask for input from others or say they are complete, everyone respects this time. (Even if it is all spent in silence. This is up to the person) then we all get to be heard equally, contributing to the energy of the group.
Respectful of Time
Be on time. We only have a limited time together, so we make sure everything runs on a simple schedule to make sure we spend time on the most important part.. the connection between us.
Authentic and vulnerable
Please note: you must RSVP first to get your free ticket emailed to you (check your spam folder after you RSVP). If you are on the waitlist please be sure to check your email often, you may get a ticket when/if there is a cancellation (and your spam and junk folders).
If you are no longer able to attend: Cancel your ticket or message me on Telegram: @bellehealthcoach.
1) There is usually good street parking on Hannibal Square where the restaurant is, and side streets,
2) Free train station parking (7-10 min. by foot)
3) Public parking lot off of Virginia St (between W New England Ave. and W. Lyman Ave., 4-5 min.) ((no address on the map)).
In case you missed it! It is required to RSVP in order to know who is attending (and for any event updates).
Looking forward to seeing you!
With much love and light,
Your Florida Coordinator and Orlando Local Host