RSVP by👆🏼 clicking the RSVP button. The event will take place across the street of the chosen address, in the grass area (you will receive the address in the e-ticket email). -- PARKING INFO BELOW.
We create a safe space of presence, exploration & meaningful connections! Gather with new, old friends, awaken the greatness.
It's about sharing and collecting wisdom around Mindvalley topics. Meetings are about getting different points of view, and to increase collective consciousness. Please bring an OPEN MIND, free of judgment, It´s not about challenging, nor judging others. It´s about creating a safe space, for love, sharing, support, healing, and learning with different life experiences.
Check your email spam/junk folder after you RSVP for your free e-ticket. If you are no longer able to attend: Cancel your ticket or message me on Telegram: @iambellevie
If you are on the waitlist, please be sure to check your email often (and your spam and junk folders) you may get a ticket if there is a cancellation.
Bring comfy clothing, water, a mat and/or a towel. Optional: Crystals.
- Gather in a circle with new & old friends, it's time to shine!🌙✨ (you can bring a plus one: just send me their name ahead of time )
- We will SET & share NEW MOON INTENTIONS (you don't have to share yours out loud, although others can also believe with you :)
- Perform rituals & make offerings (Oracle cards)
- Dance (optional), Celebrate & Welcome the New Moon!
🔵 Important: 🔵 How We Play 🔵
- Be On Time. We only have a limited time together, so we make sure everything runs on a simple schedule to make sure we spend time on the most important part: the connection between us,
- Be Present, be here now,
- When we enter the space we all agree to let go of the past, current issues and future worries (at least just for this event),
- Please Wait for Your Turn to Speak, to honor a present space to hear each other out without interruptions, one person speaks at a time. We make this simple by having a talking stick, which represents that whoever has this, is the one speaking and unless they ask for input from others or say they are complete, everyone respects this time. (Even if it is all spent in silence. This is up to the person) then we all get to be heard equally, contributing to the energy of the group,
- Respectful of Time, with concise answers so everyone has a chance to speak,
- Authentic and vulnerable.
Parking: (week nights, arrive early)
1) There is sometimes street parking on the avenue and side streets
2) Free train station parking (right along/behind the park, 1-2 min. by foot)
In case you missed it! It is required to RSVP.
Looking forward to seeing you!
With much love and light, 💗✨🌟🌙🪐💫
Your Florida Coordinator and Orlando Local Host
Event photo credit: @iambellevie